Expert Sinus Care and Treatment in Jacksonville, FL
Welcome to North Florida Sinus Center
Welcome to the North Florida Sinus Center, a center of excellence dedicated to caring for patients with nasal and sinus conditions. We provide personalized diagnostic evaluation and treatment options using a thoughtful, compassionate approach, centered foremost on your needs as a patient.
The North Florida Sinus Center proudly provides expert sinus care to Greater Jacksonville, Northern Florida, Southwest Georgia, Jacksonville Beach, San Marco, St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra Beach, and beyond. Make an appointment today.
- Our physicians are the most experienced, highly trained sinus experts in the region.
- Our doctors are nationally and internationally recognized leaders in the care of nasal, sinus and skull base conditions.
- Safety and decision making individualized to your case is central to our approach.
- Surgery is offered only when appropriate and necessary. Medical options are always explored first.
- We partner with an extensive network of subspecialists to co-manage challenging conditions.
- With dedicated experts in pulmonary medicine, ophthalmology, neurosurgery, infectious disease, oncology and several other specialties, we co-manage difficult sinus and skull base cases to meet your specific needs.
- We use the latest technology to provide minimally invasive treatment options.
- Modern technology used for medical records, clinical information and appointment access for your convenience
What’s New at South Florida Sinus Center
Due to the National State of Emergency from coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we are limiting appointment hours. We will continue to see patients with critical, time sensitive issues and urgent sinonasal problems. Elective surgeries have been suspended temporarily and routine in-person follow up appointments are postponed until further notice. We will be available by phone to…
We are offering virtual video conferencing appointments for new and follow-up patients. The safety of our patients and staff is our priority. We are offering virtual/telehealth video conferencing appointments for new and follow-up patients. The safety of our patients and staff is our priority. Please contact our office at 904-595-7475 or the link above to set up…
Congratualtions to Dr. Naseri, and co-authors Dr Hanel and VJ Anagnos, on the recent acceptance of their manuscipt, “Pituitary abcess: a rare clinical entity in the prescence of acute rhinosinusitis”, for publication in the Journal of Neurologic Surgery. Click Here to learn more about Dr. Iman Naseri